Definition of jam, meaning of jam
jam (uncountable and countable; plural: jams)
- (UK) (Australian English) A sweet mixture of fruit boiled with sugar and allowed to set, often spread on bread or toast or used in jam tarts.
- Blockage, congestion
- In popular music, an impromptu informal performance or rehearsal.
- (basketball) A forceful dunk.
- A difficult situation.
- Iâ€™m in a bit of a jam right now. Can you help me out?
- (US) jelly (also used in British English for jam that has been sieved to remove pieces of fruit)
3 letters in word "jam": A J M.
No anagrams for jam found in this word list.
Words found within jam:
Word lists related to jam:
Words within jam, by length
Words starting with jam
Words containing jam
Words ending with jam
Words formed from jam by changing one letter
Words starting with jam by next letter
Words that start with the letter j
Words that end in the letter m