Definition of go, meaning of go
go (plural goes)
- A turn at something.
- Youâ€™ve been on it long enoughâ€”now let your brother have a go.
- A turn in a game.
- Itâ€™s your go.
- An attempt.
- Iâ€™ll give it a go.
- An approval to do something or a something that has been approved to do.
- We will begin as soon as the boss says it"s a go.
- (move from one place to another further away):
- (move to a nearer place): [[come]]
- (not move): [[freeze]], [[halt]], [[remain]], stand still, [[stay]], [[stop]]
- (disappear): [[remain]], [[stay]]
2 letters in word "go": G O.
No anagrams for go found in this word list.
Word lists related to go:
Words starting with go
Words containing go
Words ending with go
Words formed from go by changing one letter
Words starting with go by next letter
Words that start with the letter g
Words that end in the letter o